COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines
We’ve made some changes to our studio cleaning and housekeeping polices in order to stay compliant with government social distancing regulations. We’ve enacted these policies to keep you safe in our studio.
However this means that we’ve changed the way we do a couple of things in our in-studio group classes.
Watch the video below to see how we’re helping you stay COVID safe!
How is LEAP HEALTH AND WELLBEING keeping you safe from COVID-19?
- Our classes are now capped to 10 people maximum. Please book in to Mindbody for your class, as we won’t be accepting walk-ins.
- We’ve invested in hospital grade sanitiser for everyone to use.
- We’ve made face masks available to our instructors.
- Instructors will be handing out equipment, and setting up individual workout stations, so that the equipment areas don’t get crowded.
- Instructors and staff will be doing extra cleaning of props and hard surfaces in between classes.
- No hands-on adjustments will be made during class.
- Certain studio areas will be cordoned off to ensure no crowding.
What can you do to help?
- Wash your hands when you enter, and when you leave the studio.
- Bring a sweat towel to all in-studio group classes.
- Book into our classes on Mindbody (our classes are capped, so make sure you book in early!).
- Get your temperature checked with our Infrared Thermometer when you arrive.
- Please have your shower at home, as the shower facilities have been closed due to COVID-19 regulations.
- If you would like to wear a face mask to our classes, we encourage you to do so.
- If you wish to bring your own mat for Yoga or Barre, you may.